This deciduous shrub has been cultivated in Asia and Europe for over 300 years, in Canada since the 1930’s.
This golden-orange fruit is saturated with nutrients.
From the entire pulp, seeds, juice and peel is extracted the following:
- Rich amounts of vitamins A, B12, C, E and K
- Minerals and Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9
- Anti-oxidants and Carotenoids
- Phytosterols and Essential Fatty Acids
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Used as liquid food supplements and in natural cosmetics these nutrient-rich products have enormous benefits.
As a liquid food supplement:
- A source of protein and fiber
- Helps block LDL cholesterol absorption
- Reduces arthritic inflammation
- Lessens gastro-intestinal problems
- Normalizes liver enzymes
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Increases overall energy
As a cosmetic oil, cream and soap these products help:
- Rejuvenates and nourishes the skin
- Cleanses and hydrates the skin
- Reduces adult acne
- Helps with system skin diseases like atopic dermatitis
- Helps in the healing of scalds, burns and wounds
- Beneficial for ulcerations and infections
We invite you to come in and see our full range of sea buckthorn products.